Цветная акварель. 25 июня, Марион тен Кейт.

20-07, 19:28
БЛЭК ФОКС
Изображение

ГРАФСКОЕ ПОМЕСТЬЕ.
Изображение

Изображение

АРТ ФИЛИСИТИ
Изображение

С уважением Юлия Александрова
20-07, 19:33
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

20-07, 21:54
Огромное спасибо за фоточки! Очень понравились! Утащила несколько себе в темку на сибе :oops:

Ум дан женщине, чтобы скрывать свой характер...
21-07, 22:05
yulia спасибо болъшое!

хотела бы разместитъ сообшение Марион. Вернувшисъ с мира она наконец-то нашла время написатъ о своих впечатлениях с выставки. Выкладываю оригинал, печататъ перевод нет времени...

My overall impression of the dogs at the show was good. Like I told in my seminar there are four elements that make the type of a dog: head, outline, movement and coat. For me the head with the sweetness in expression is very important. Second the outline is very important. I like to see a nice arched neck and an elegant outline. Elegance is very important in a Sheltie. All entered dogs were from the English type so most of them had nice heads. Within the English type there is quite a difference. Most dogs were within the standard size which is good. The bitches in the youth class were rather small. They were just up to size about 33cm or less. The problem with the reduction of size is also the loss of substance in body and loss of bone. For me some of them were to fine. I could see the family relation ships very well. Some of the males were too short in body. A Sheltie should be longer than high in body. A short body always go’s together with lack in angulations and a very short step in the movement. My best dog was a nice size dog with a lovely head, sweet expression and a nice flat skull. I just wish his ears tipped a bit higher. He das a lovely outline, very elegant and he moved very sound. His cout did nicely follow the outline and was jetblack. He still looked young but that is good so he can mature without becoming coarse. The young reserve dog was of the similar type.
My best bitch also became bets of breed. She was lovely, very femine in the head and still a nice body with an elegant outline and substance without being coarse. Next to an excellent type she was also very sound. I also loved the reserve best bitch who had equal quality but just was not as mature looking but she was also excellent in type and construction. Also the winning youth bitch was lovely and the blue merle from the intermediate class was a bit bigger but again very feminine and lovely extravert in temperament. I would love to take any of these bitches home.
After the show there was the seminar. I explained the standard with photo’s and a powerpoint presentation. Everything was translated. On Sunday I gave a hands-on seminar for a small group of interested people. Next to type construction and movement were the main features. I like to say thank you again to all people who invited me. I had a wonderful weekend. There is nothing so nice to meet other Sheltie people and to talk about Shelties. We all have a mutual subject we love.
Marion ten Cate

ПРИЮТ "ЧЕТЫРЕ С ХВОСТИКОМ" http://animal-nt.ru/
22-07, 07:54
Мини Лесси писал(а):
Вернувшисъ с мира она наконец-то нашла время написатъ о своих впечатлениях с выставки.

Скажите, а какой у эксперта шелтиный питомник?
(как я поняла, эксперт- шелтист)
Не потому что я "подкапываюсь", а просто мы избаловались,
когда наши орги пишут фамилию эксперта , а затем его питомник.

ШэрличкаИзюминкаРиэннРэджина
22-07, 15:14
Овн Деляйт, Голландия

22-07, 15:41
Mihailova Tatyana
подробная информация была на страничке рекламы: http://collie.flybb.ru/topic3877.html
питомник основала мать Марион и у него есь свой сайт... только очень "неактуальный". Там много старых фото. Я спросила у Марион почему... как она обьяснила - все упирается во время, а его как всегда мало. Марион принимает огромное участие не только в жозни породы шелти в своей стране, но и в жизни нидерландского собаководства вообще. На сайт питомника времени не остается...

ПРИЮТ "ЧЕТЫРЕ С ХВОСТИКОМ" http://animal-nt.ru/
22-07, 21:31
yulia

Мини Лесси

Cпасибо!

ШэрличкаИзюминкаРиэннРэджина

Ответить