sheltie in Europe

Именные странички, странички питомников и новости.
Ответить

03-02, 22:25
Hello friends!
I would like introduce my shelties especially male from Sweden, young boy Memus Mandelspaun. He is very nice sable boy with good pedigree. He is CEA clear on 7 weeks, he has great mentality... You are welcome on our website: www.zeskalnivyhlidky.wz.cz

Now we expecting puppies after our tricolour JCH Eassy Manepo Ideal.

Next will be mating in Sweden at kennel Shelteam.

Many greetings from Czech!!!
05-02, 15:00
Ewa, at you very nice sheltie.
We are glad, that you have joined to Russian sheltie!:grin:

Изображение
05-02, 16:54
Ewa, your shelty very nice!!!
Very intresting site and photo. Very interesting Section of a site, where is information about Exhibition. We Are glad to see you and yours shelty!

Изображение
05-02, 17:59
Ewa

Изображение
You have a beautiful dogs! A puppie from Sweden is very sweet!!! :lol: I hope you'll share some other photos your dogs with us!!! We'll be glad to see them! And we're glad to meet you here, at such interesting web-source! :wink: :rose:

Изображение
Собака так преданна, что даже не веришь в то, что человек заслуживает такой любви!
05-02, 18:50
Wow, it is great you can write English, it is very nice of you!!!! Thankyou for your nice words and your visits, you are welcome!

Verchik and Puh, thank you , I´m pleased. Your shelties in Russia are beautiful, I love them!!!

Nadezda, thank you very much too, I´m very glad!!!

Meena thank you very much too. Oh yes, all litter F after beautiful male Caesar (CH Mybackens Bonny M) was very nice. I will be remate with Caesar, he is really very nice boy, I saw him last year such adult and many of shelties from some kennels in this country ( kennels who are in my links).Beautiful.
I don´t know how I can put pictures here, ufortunately. I plan come to Sweden to world dog show this year and then I come to kennel Shelteam to mate.

many greetings!!!!! Ewa
05-02, 19:27
Ewa
have a look!
When you are typing a message to post here you see 2 buttons under message window. Here they are:

:arrow: - this button lets you to attach diffenet files, for example word documents.

:idea: - an this button lets you attach your photos.

If you want to show us your photos please choose this button :idea: .
Then you'll see a new window with 2 fileds.
Near the 1st field you'll see a button with inscription

Обзор...

. Click on it!

And choose that photo that you want to show us.

After this you can fill the 2nd field, where you can describe your photo. Or you can leave it empty.

Than you click button with inscription
Загрузить

Remeber: you can load photos next types: GIF, JPEG (JPG), PNG, BMP, PSD, WBMP, XBM , TIFF (TIF), IFF, JB2, JPC, JP2, JPX.

And the last you should do! Wait while your photo is loading.

When you'll see a window with your photo and different codes, you should copy any code and insert it in your message. Remember: the code must have this [], not <> or others.

But the better way for you I think is to use this service for loading photos: http://load.imageshack.us/ - in English!

Изображение
Собака так преданна, что даже не веришь в то, что человек заслуживает такой любви!
05-02, 19:30
Ohh, don't forget to sure that your message will be right: click on button

Предв. просмотр

which is under the message's window! This button means "Preview"!

Изображение
05-02, 22:23
meena Your English is SUPER !!!!! I dont know language as you =))) bravo
Ewa
I studying Chech language now. but I don`t speak untill =) I` m understand many things on your site...it is useful for me

Изображение
05-02, 23:50
Надежда well, I'm so confused!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: Really!!! :oops: :oops: Ой, что-то я совсем заангличанилась! :oops: :oops: Сори Надежда! У Вас есть стимул к изучению языка! Главное, что Вы понимаете! И можете составлять предоложения! Думаю, Вас все понимают! :oops: :wink:

Изображение
05-02, 23:51
Надежда
английский у меня вовсе не Super! :oops: :neutral:

Изображение
06-02, 01:43
Meena thank you very much, I must try it in free while.

Nadezda it is very nice, you studying, study it will be ok, it is similar language. Funny language. I am Polish girl, but I´m living in Czech, our three languages are similar and good :wink:
bye
good night!!!
06-02, 02:13
Ewa писал(а):
Hello friends!
I would like introduce my shelties especially male from Sweden, young boy Memus Mandelspaun. He is very nice sable boy with good pedigree. He is CEA clear on 7 weeks, he has great mentality... You are welcome on our website: www.zeskalnivyhlidky.wz.cz

Now we expecting puppies after our tricolour JCH Eassy Manepo Ideal.

Next will be mating in Sweden at kennel Shelteam.

Many greetings from Czech!!!

Ewa! It is very nice! :lol: Welcome!!!! :lol:

I am glad to see you! :lol:
I liked your site! :lol: I wish good luck! :lol:

питомник шелти "Стэйсилайн"
http://stasyline.ru
10-03, 12:25
Hello friends!!!
Thank you for your nice words:-))) I had not free time, we have puppies now (they was born 27.2.) and all time I have for our 4 sable girls. Greetings and all the best!!!
10-03, 22:56
Ewa
congratulations!!!! I'll hope you show us some photos of your puppies soon!

Изображение
Изображение

Изображение

Ответить